Kim's Weight Loss

Monday, May 5, 2008

Y-M-C-A


Ok I did it. Joined the YMCA(thanks family) today. I did my first workout amongst mostly old people, so I felt quite speedy on the elliptical machine. My goal was 30min, but it took longer to sign up, so I didn't have time before I had to go pick up the boys from school. I'm going to keep track of my progress on this blog.
Workout: 18min. on elliptical machine
One mile: 15:42
Median pulse 133
Didn't really sweat
I'm going to try different things so I'll have a variety and not get bored. Tomorrow I think I'll try power yoga. I'd like to do something 6 days a week. But my bare minimum goal for now is 3 days a week.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

18 minutes on the elliptical is impressive. You are inspiring me to get back to the Y myself. Are you at the one over on Winton?

Anonymous said...

Go Kimmy! Elliptical machine is my drug of choice too. My gym has little TVs with each machine, so I can get my fix of cable while working out.