Kim's Weight Loss

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gaze at your intention


I did power yoga again today. I did better than the last time, but still far from being able to do the whole class and every pose. My ankles, knees really bother me and I don't want to have an injury while I'm trying to stay motivated to exercise. She has us do this breathing exercises also where we release the negative thought on exhale and inhale our intention. So I've been exhaling fat and inhaling health. You'd think I'd exhale fat and inhale skinny. But it's really not my goal. My goal is to be healthy and I know the weight will come off with that goal. A co-worker who is about 100lbs. said that she ordered some small scrub tops and they were to big, "should she keep them for me, for when I lose all my weight?" I told her no, because I'll never be a small, my goal was to be an extra large. She kind of looked at me like I was crazy. Even if (when!!)I lose 100lbs. I'll still be overweight, really probably in the obese category. But I know that will still make a huge difference in my health. I really want to be under 200lbs. Last time I did that was 1994 after Nutrisystem. I remember feeling really good, I could cross my legs. I dated (it's all relative, of course) a lot that year. At one point I had multiple "boyfriends". If you don't already know the details of that summer before I got engaged to Kevin, too bad because I'm not sharing them here. Maybe I'll share on an individual basis but not in this public forum. It was all just the journey to becoming the pure, sweet, pastor's wife that I am. ; )
Day 11 Workout #8
Power Yoga:75min
sweat a lot
wore a 2 sizes smaller workout outfit
Feel Great!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So all I have to do to be pure and sweet is marry a pastor? I've been trying all the wrong thing!

Anonymous said...

I think I need to know more about the details from that summer before Kevin. We'll have to "discuss" off - line!
KG