Kim's Weight Loss

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Aerofit


Yesterday a.m I went to an aerofit listed as an aerobic and weight class for beginners. It was just my style. But I was a little embarrassed that most of the class was 70-80yr. old and in I was not outshining them. It was a good workout and I'll go back. Going to take today as my day off. Just got home from work, and I have a little swimmers ear and it's aching.

Tuesday Day 8 workout #7
45min aerobic and weights
sweat moderately

Wed. Day 9
taking off

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I have to commend you on your sense of adventure when it comes to exercise. I've heard that variety is key to staying motivated so you go girl! I didn't have any spider nightmares last night!!! Holy crap that was a big one.

Anonymous said...

When you're tempted to be intimidated by what others can do better than you (even if they're much older than you), just remember what happened when someone said, "I bet I can kick higher than you"!

mom