Kim's Weight Loss

Friday, May 30, 2008

Like the Wind


Ok I still love the Wii but today it said I ran 4.15 miles in 20min. I was fast marching in place on the free run. But I don't think there is any way I could go outside even on a flat surface and run a 5 minute mile. Anyway I worked out, I guess it was just counting my steps?




Day 26 Workout 22

33 min on Wii

26 Aerobic

7 balance


I also had a fill yesterday. Had a long conversation as to why I'm not losing weight faster. What I'm eating and how I'm working out I've been expecting to see more results. He went over some of the things I need to change. The yogurt smoothie I've been doing could be messing with my insulin levels. I've shouldn't be eating carb snacks at bedtime. And I'm not eating enough protein. I have to eat 60-70 gram a day to not send my body into starvation mode. He said I've dieted so much in my life that I'm used to that feeling. So I have to up my protein. Today was a hard eating day, uncomfortable with every meal. It's normal to be this way after a fill because there may be a little internal swelling. Lunch today I almost got sick with just 1/2c. lettuce with 3oz. of chicken. I may have just eaten to fast because we were really busy. I headed to the bathroom but didn't get sick. OK enough icky details. I'm really excited about this band finally working...I'll keep you all updated.




No comments: