Kim's Weight Loss

Friday, May 23, 2008

The Best Invention Ever!!!



OK I got me/the boys Wii Fit. I'm sure all of you have heard of the Wii. The Wii fit comes with a balance board. You type in your height and age. And it calculates weight, BMI and true age. Then it takes your through various balance tests and fitness tests and starts your training. It's like a virtual gym. Tonight I did step aerobics, hula hoop, hit soccer balls with my head. It was so much fun and I actually sweat more than I usually do at the YMCA. The more time you log on the more fitness activities it unlocks so you can constantly improve. I had to sneak down in the basement and "play" before the boys found out. So my true age is 48!!!, my BMI is very high, actually don't remember the number. I'll probably do this at home a few times weekly and it'll be great when were stuck inside next winter.

Day 19


Workout #16


30minutes various Wii Fit games


sweat!!


FUNNNNNN!

No comments: