Kim's Weight Loss

Monday, May 12, 2008

DID IT!!!!


Allright I did 6 out of 7 days exercising!!! Sunday was pretty wimpy but still counts.

Saturday:bonus 1 hr. at least of dancing
threw my hands in the air, waved em like I just didn't care
Day 5 out of 7
Sweat a lot!!

Sunday:30 min walk in place
watched TV
huffed a little
no sweat

Monday:45 min Stability Ball Class
huffed a lot
sweat a little
AND 15 minutes on elliptical machine did a 15 min mile

HUFFED AND PUFFED AND BLEW THE HOUSE DOWN!!

1 week goal met for exercising 6 out of 7 days

This eve. I also had another fill. Know I'm getting close to my "sweet spot". Can't really eat bread anymore. Also went to support group. Which was really good motivation. I am losing weight. That ticker should be on the move soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
That's a serious accomplishment. It's certainly not easy to find the time with work and kids.

And, most pilates instructors would shun the stability ball -- it's nice to know that you're remaining open-minded.

Love,
Kelly G.