Kim's Weight Loss

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Growing UP!

Dropping off went fine...I'll only teared up once. We had a really good summer and I'm not looking forward to homework time. But I'm ready for some quiet time at home. Jadon is nervous about gym class. Last year his kindergarten teacher sent kids there for punishment and the teacher made kids run laps. So even though it never happened to him, he's afraid of the teacher. I caught the teacher in the hall this am. I said I have a first grader who is really of afraid of gym. He said "Jim, Jim who...there's no Jim here...who's that some mean guy...no gym here ...we have physical education." So Jadon is just a really good judge of character and the gym teacher is a jerk. I explained well he's afraid of you because of last year, could you please use a gentle touch on him. He agreed but I'll be watching. Noah was real excited ran off with his shorts pulled up as high as possible. He needs size 10 for length but his waist is an 8, I tightened the inside belt but he still wanted to pull them up. His class is right next to Jadon's so I looked in on him and he was unloading his bag and smiling. Micah went in on his own, but I forgot to give him his extra bag with classroom supplies. I walked down to drop them off. He was unloading his bag with a frown on is face. She has him seated in the last row furthest from her, which is going to be a problem. His intervention plan says he's supposed to be in the front row close to her. I'll let it go for now. I hope he has a good day. His allergies are acting up which makes his mood low. Anyway it's so quiet here. Today I'm going to watch TV, do laundry and work out. Should be relaxing enough.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've got some cute boys! I can't believe how big they are. And, Noah with his shorts -- that's too much.

BGW