Kim's Weight Loss

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Good Kid


Last night Micah and Noah and Momadu got to go the the Reds game. Momadu's older sister won 4 tickets at the Library and she didn't want to go. Anyway Jadon didn't want to go, so I said we could do something just the 2 of us. So I got home late...that's another story. But I asked him if he wanted to go to the movies or the arcade or out to eat. And he said no he wanted to help me get all the "art supplies" ready. After a few questions I realized that he saw that I had gotten a lot of school supplies and he wanted to help me organize them. I guess he remembered last year putting all the names on the making sure we had everything. So he sat on the floor and I passed him all the supplies after I put names on them and checked them off the list. We made up 3 backpacks for us and 3 bags for the festival of sharing at church. After that he asked to go get ice cream "at the place that's only open when it's hot." (our local dairy). He's a good kid.

1 comment:

Deb Wiggins said...

I second that - Jadon is a very good kid!