Kim's Weight Loss

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

WAHHHHH!

Disappointed that as soon as I started eating somewhat regular food that I have gained 6 pounds. This is to be expected as the band is empty and won't be filled for another 2+ weeks. I expected to keep going down from this point so it's frustrating. I see the surgeon tomorrow and will set a date to fill the band so that I won't have such a normal stomach/appetite.

Anyway this is probably the easiest part of the process so I better not complain too much.

Scroll down for my weight loss chart.....

1 comment:

Deb Wiggins said...

Some of that really does have to be water - I know they always say that but it's true! I could really tell a difference when I saw you Tuesday so don't pay too much attention to the numbers. That will definitely keep you frustrated. As Obama would say, "Yes, you can!" (And God knows I've got to try, too!)