Kim's Weight Loss

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Day 8 Post Op, Soft Foods

Well started out good. I had an scrambled egg for breakfast, cottage cheese and peaches for lunch and a baked potato for dinner.....then I was still hungry so around 10pm I decided I wanted a Turkey Rueben. Well I didn't have any Rye bread and new to stay away from sauerkraut so I just made a grilled turkey and Swiss. Kevin said "well look at you" are you sure you want to do that, or something to that effect. I told him to lay off that I hadn't eaten much food and I was hungry, etc etc. Well about 30 min later I was hurtin' like I had had a full Thanksgiving dinner. I didn't get sick thankfully, but I was miserable, back pain and all. Anyway my head was telling me the band is empty, this is just like a normal stomach...everything else went down fine...you better eat what you want 'cause in a couple weeks you won't be able to. So I learned my lesson, today I'm back on track. I had a yogurt smoothie for breakfast and cottage cheese for lunch. Not sure what I'll try for dinner but it won't be a turkey rueben!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.