Kim's Weight Loss

Friday, March 21, 2008

Filled



Ok first an exercise update...there is an excuse for not walking down the road for 30 minutes. Torrential downpour of rain. So that made me miss Tues and Wed. But Tuesday I walked in place while watching TV. So Wednesday will be my day off. My goal is to exercise for 30 minutes 6 days a week. Just walking for now.

I got my band filled yesterday. It was painless quick procedure. My band holds 14ml, 15ml is a tablespoon. She put in 4ml (5ml is a teaspoon). She said I may feel tight for 24-48 hr. so should be careful. For dinner I made lemon chicken, green beans and noodles. I think I had normal serving sizes, not what I would normally eat, but what it says is a serving on the package, and I did not get hungry. Today I had cereal for breakfast, Cici's buffet (salad and pizza) for lunch. And I still feel normal. I'm not noticing any difference. I'm wondering if the actual tube to the port holds 4ml so this would mean the balloon isn't even inflated. Anyway I'll get filled every 2 weeks until I'm adjusted well.

No comments: