Kim's Weight Loss

Monday, September 8, 2008

WARNING

I admit it I have chin hairs. I buy waxing strips and take care of it about once a month. The last kit I bought I noticed they did have eyebrow size strips. My eyebrows don't grow thick but they grow wide, halfway down my lid. It had been months since I did anything about them. I was too embarrassed to go get them professionally waxed. So I thought I can do this. I did my right eye, on the left as you look at the picture and it turned out really well, reduced the wideness. Then I put he left strip on and new it was up to high, but once you do it, it too late to readjust. I pulled the strip, looked at the amount of hair on it and new I had over shot. There is a bald spot. I was too afraid to try to make the other one match, so I'm just going to go around uneven until they grow back. And then I guess I'll have to go to a professional again. So if you do this make sure you have good lighting,good vision and good aim.

No comments: