Kim's Weight Loss

Friday, July 4, 2008

Mind your own beezwax!!!


Now that I'm loosing noticeable weight...people and even electronics just can't keep their mouth shut!!! Kevin was talking to his sister in Oklahoma last night. I haven't spoken to her in months, I wasn't even sure she knew I had the surgery. I could hear his side of he conversation. She was asking for an update. Kevin said I was doing really well, etc. And then "yeah she checks in with her dr., she feels great, etc." She was asking if maybe I was loosing too fast. Now I remember that she took phen phen, through herself into a manic sweat festival and though I judged I said nothing. We have no relationship so she can't really try to hold me accountable. And then I get on the Wii and it told me I was loosing too fast and that I risked rebound. I just laughed out loud. I can handle the machine it's not set up to deal with individual weight loss programs. It's just programmed to slow people down to 1-2 lb. a week for the most healthy weight loss. I know it's fast right now. But I am doing it the right way and may stall eventually but won't rebound. I feel really good, my old clothes are falling off of me and my new clothes are loose. Swimming laps the other day at one point I had to stop, my trunks were falling down, my tank was rising up and my straps were falling down. Good thing I wasn't doing the backstroke at the time! Now those of you that I do have relationships with you are responsible for encouraging me if this motivation, weight loss stalls. Remind me of this time, don't let me give up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Kimmee!!!! You're on the right track and have such a good attitude. Keep up the good work.