Kim's Weight Loss

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

CLEAN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OK, it took me most of 5 days but I did the whole house is sorted and cleaned. I'm inviting everyone I know to stop by and take a look. You have 1 hour until it needs cleaned again. My boys are traveling mess makers. While I'm upstairs on my hands and knees scrubbing they are somewhere else undoing the clean. Today I swept up I bet a gallon of dust and crumbs and junk. I scrubbed floors on my hands and knees and then bleach mopped after that. For the first time in a long time I don't smell urine anywhere. I know that's gross but it's the reality with 3 boys in the house.

3 comments:

Deb Wiggins said...

That HAD to burn ALOT of calories!

Kelly said...

I once took a test that told me I was logical to the point of hair splitting. I'm pretty sure that's why my house is usually not clean. It used to be when I was single and before kids happened. Now that I have kids and 7 pets it's just not logical to clean too much!!!

The Reeds said...

Just stumbled across your blog. Lots of fun! Thanks for being candid. V. Enjoyable. Continue grabbing your toes!