Kim's Weight Loss

Monday, July 7, 2008

Too tight?


Been having trouble getting all my protein in this weekend. Got sick again yesterday after eating only 2 chicken wings at lunch. I don't know if I'm eating too fast, or chicken is a problem. I'm not losing as fast either so my body is maybe holding on, thinking I'm trying to starve. Yesterday I only had 3/4 of a protein bar. 5oz of chicken off of chicken wings, with blue cheese and a lean cuisine pizza, ate the topping off of the whole pizza and left half of the bread. I'm not hungry and this is barely any food. In the am I can't even drink cold water or I get the burn. Anyway I see the Dr. Friday, might have to get loosened up a tad.




I'm thinking about stepping up the exercise, as I get more fit, it will take more to make a difference. I think on days I'm not working I'd like to do 2 workouts a day. An early am maybe yoga. This am I yoga'd along with a program on Oxygen channel called Inhale. I taped it since it's on at 6am and did it at 8am. The teacher is a little crazy but I liked it. It's a lot like I do at the Y.




As I read this I think I sound like a total fanatic so I accept any doubt or rolling of eyes. I know this is a crazy opposite of how my life has been...but I really want IT this time. I think this kind of fanaticism and addiction to health is totally acceptable for me right now as I turn my body, my life into something new and healthy.

1 comment:

Deb Wiggins said...

Of course I read your blog and continue to be inspired by your determination. I have to be honest though - the real reason I read your blog is because I want to see what picture you've chosed for the post. Very entertaining!