Kim's Weight Loss

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Shop til you drop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me with Cathy O.
Cathy, Beth and Heidi

My friends came down from Columbus this weekend to celebrate Heidi's graduation from dental hygiene school. We shopped Friday at the Target Outlet, ate at PF Changs, and even an underwear run to Wal Mart(yes 2 of us forgot to pack underwear). We stayed up late playing cards and drinking wine. Today we hit Ikea and Jungle Jim's before they headed home. I bought the most stuff, had a whole list of things I realized we needed as I cleaned the house last week. And I got a rug, entertainment center, drapes and lamps for the Living Room. It's my focus right now. Next I want to paint and hang pictures etc. on the walls.



I felt like I had gained 20 lb. because I ate more than I have been. But came home and got right on the scale and I had stayed the same. It may show up in the next few days but those occasional lapses are fine according to my Dr. I did much better than I would of a year ago. At PF Changs I ate mostly protein and a little bit of noodles and rice. I did have dessert because they come in these cute little shot glasses and are a perfect portion. Couldn't really eat much breakfast and was back on the program for lunch. And I haven't eaten since then. I just got off of the Wii, and even exercised at the hotel yesterday before everyone arrived. So all in all I feel good.

1 comment:

Deb Wiggins said...

And you were one of the winners of our raffle!! You won a cool, contemporary necklace and earrings set designed by Cortney! Way to top off a good weekend.