Kim's Weight Loss

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Keeping on Track?


It' been a hard week at work. I worked Monday thru Friday as receptionist. This is probably the worst time of the year to be receptionist. A lot of the school and sports forms are due on Aug. 1st and when people get around to thinking about getting an appt. to get the physicals done all of our appointments are taken. That combined with Dr. vacations has made it very tense at the dr. office. On Thursday the nurse that has worked their for a loooong time was very worked up. I made a mistake and overbooked a time slot. I helped out the best I could, putting patients in rooms, pulling her charts...but she would not let it go. She was so rude to me that it made me cry. I admit I haven't felt good, headaches, tired, the blahs, hormones all week, but her words just pushed me over the edge.


So all of the above effects my eating and exercise as well. We had a lot of leftover chocolate and ice cream from Micah and Noah's bday party. In the evening I've been sooo exhausted and stressed that I have turned to food. Thursday and Friday I didn't even exercise. So I need to turn this around. I won't let a couple days turn into a week and then a couple weeks turn into a month. So today I'm back on the eating plan so far, and I've worked out twice. My plan for next week is to work out at lunch break or right when I get home to shake away the stress and blahs and stay on track with my food. If I'm going to slip up it's always in the evening. Food goes down much easier then, especially the bad stuff like ice cream, cake and candy. All in all I'm only up 1.5lbs, unfortunately I'll have to lose them again this week.


Anyway a little venting....a little confession...and right back to it. Even when I don't want to, the results are worth it.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You have the right attitude. Weight loss success only comes when you don't have that all or nothing attitude. You ate a little too much this week and missed exercising two days. Tomorrow is a new day. You're doing great!!!