Kim's Weight Loss

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Post Op Day 4

Now that I'm feeling better, I'm up and about the house more. Which means I have to face FOOD. I've been doing fine. Kevin had meetings last night so I did dinner. Noah asked for some pasta instead of the delivered Lasagna(thanks Deb and Jeannie). I cooked it and as I always do when it beeped I put some in my mouth to check doneness. I totally panicked and spit it out of my mouth. Later I served up some Lasagna and rolls for Micah...I really just wanted to shove a bunch in my mouth. BUT I didn't ...it was a great reminder of how I unconsciously eat, so I'm going to have to learn to think differently. I have been dreaming about food, and scheming in my head what I'll eat first on Friday. I'm thinking a scrambled egg which sounds great...because so much of the liquids are sweet, I've about had it with sweet.

Down 14 lb. to 317lb this am!!! Yeah!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kim! Hope work goes well tomorrow. M