Kim's Weight Loss

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday Update



I was down 4lbs. this am. I still think I'm having water issues. I'm having a harder time getting all my water in when it's cold. And I guess I'm just kind of tired of drinking water. So I think I'm holding water...when this relieves maybe I'll have a bigger weight loss. Anyway 4lbs. is great in a week...but you always want more. I did OK with my exercise plan, had to take Sat. off because I was sick. then Tuesday I usually take off because it's my busy day at work, Tuesday night I had my sleep study so didn't sleep great with 15 wires and a mask hooked to me. Then Wed. an unplanned work day so didn't get my exercise in because I was so tired when I got home. All of these excuses is to say that I'm going to have to do something different with my exercise plan because I'm going to start working full time. I think I'm going to have to work out in the am before work or my lunch break. But in the winter it's hard to walk outside. I feel much better when I exercise...so I'll just have to have a new routine. When I wait til evening I'm just to worn out to motivate myself.

I can't say I had any one perfect day with my eating but I had many near perfect days and I'm happy with that. I really tired of protein bars so I've been eating oatmeal with protein powder and that's been a good start to my day.

Started a new antidepressant this week..so far no headaches, etc. So I hope this is THE one. I am also going to start sleep apnea treatment. I got a CPAP machine to constantly push air into my nose. My study showed me waking an average of 20x an hour with no REM sleep which could explain some of my depression symptoms.

So this 2009 is going to be my year into health. By 2010 I hope to be on no meds and maintain weight loss. It's going to be a good year.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

There's a lot going on in this post!! When do you start work full time? Does that mean no more healing group? We need to hang out. It's been too long.

Sequoia Lea Ananda said...

Yeah, what about the work thing? Sounds like you have a clear plan for the year. Sounds great! Love the pic by the way. 9 to 5 is one of my favorite films :-) Now I have the song in my head.