Kim's Weight Loss

Sunday, January 4, 2009

RUBY


Just finished watching the season finale of Ruby. If you haven't seen this show you should. Ruby started the show at 477lbs and in tonight's episode she hits the 100lb lost mark, down to 373. She has really inspired me...I know it's reality television and it's edited to show what it wants but she is so beautiful inside and out and charming and lovable. On this episode she talked about things she wanted to do when she "gets skinny". Which made me think I should make a list of things I want to do when I get to my goal or maybe a list at 100lbs. off and another for my next goal of being under 200lbs. I'll work on that and keep you posted. Check out the website to find out when the show is on etc. I just added her blog to my faves.

I'm sticking to my resolutions so far. Being sick messed up my exercise yesterday...but I'll just have to work out on another day I planned to take off. I have to tell you it's been a struggle to not give up already. This blog does help hold me accountable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Ruby!!! She has inspired me as well - we have been doing WW since October - only down 15 lbs., but it is heading the right way!! Allie