Kim's Weight Loss

Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's Thursday Again


I lost 2lbs. this week...hopefully this means I'm back on track. I did well with the exercise. Walking on lunch break has been good. I don't look forward to it, but I know I won't work out after a long day at work, so unless I'm going to get up earlier this is the best I can do.

Went to support group Monday night, it was an open house at the new office. I got a small fill..I'm filled to 12.5 out of 14 now. I do notice a difference, it's helped me decrease my portions.

My boss and I made a packing pact...so I'm only going to eat out on Wednesdays. This should help my pocketbook and weight loss.
The newest antidepressant seems to be working at a lower dose. The c-pap machine for apnea is awful. I think I've been sleeping worse. The Dr. said it could take a month to get used to so I'm going to stick with it. But if I don't feel better after that, I figure it's not worth it.

No comments: