Kim's Weight Loss

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finally moving again....


I reached my lowest weight in this millennium this morning-278. I'm doing much better with my eating since I've been busy at work. Packing exactly what I know I can eat instead of guessing at what I order. But being busy at work has not helped my exercising. I decided not to beat my self up over it. I'm just going to work out on my 1/2 days or days off from work, which will still be 4 times a week. I know as the days lengthen and the weather is nicer I'll do more. I'm also trying not to stress out too much if this kind of plateau happens again. I know that I'm not going to give up and if it takes me 5 years instead of 2 to reach my goals that's still ok. And better then what I would've gained in 5 years if I had not had the surgery. It's had to believe my "bandiversary" is approaching. I'll start thinking about what has changed in this past year for a big 1 year celebration blog.


On the depression front I'm feeling much more like myself. I'm getting used to the c-pap machine and sleeping better. No miraculous energy yet but I'm hopeful.


I had 2 shortened work days this week because of the weather. We've been able to spend some wonderful quality time cleaning up after the children!!!! Do you think they'll have school this weekend to make up for being off tues-wed.-thurs?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep it up, Kim!!!Great job so far!!

Deb Wiggins said...

So glad you posted - I was getting ready to contact you to see how you were doing because it had been awhile. I knew you were working more so you didn't have as much time to post. That's good new! Here's to good health!