Kim's Weight Loss

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Rev. Dr. Kevin Howard Orr


On December 19th, Kevin officially became a Dr. the boys and I made it for most of the service. They didn't understand the true scope but they hung in there. Noah at one point asked if he could blow out the candles. We were at a Catholic church, so I told him that could mess up someones prayers. Noah also saw Daddy kiss some woman during the service. He looked at me and said "ohhhh Daddy's in trouble". As they processed out Noah ran right up to Kevin and told him that mommy's was going to slap him in the face for kissing that woman!!

My dream of being married to a Dr. finally came true!!!! Seriously it was a lot of work and I'm very proud!!

Afterwards I drove the boys to my two childhood homes...that was fun. Above are more pictures. The house is 6310 Shadowlake Dr. my home for 10yrs. to 15yrs old.

No comments: