Kim's Weight Loss

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

STABLE


I've had a good month. Lost 8.5 lbs, most of it in the first part of the month. I'd really like to hit 10lbs. a month, but am still happy with the downward motion. I've been stuck between 286-288 for 10days. This(losing fast then stalling) is becoming my pattern so I just need to just keep doing what I'm doing and relax. It would probably be better if I stayed off the scale except for once a month, but I just can't do it. I have to know everyday. I need to change my attitude about it a little. I shouldn't say stalling or stuck, maybe just "stable".


Had a good month of exercise also. Yoga is the only thing I really look forward to doing. The last few weeks, if I haven't had that planned it's been a fight to do anything else. I haven't done the toning routine for a while, but will get back to doing it at least a few times a week this month.


Feeling ok in the depression front. Medicine is working, still sleepy and unmotivated at times, but mostly feeling like myself again.

No comments: