Kim's Weight Loss

Monday, November 24, 2008

Updates!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at the Muse concert this weekend and I walked by a mirror. And I thought cool a slimming mirror. I called my new friend over who I thought would appreciate a look at herself. She said no it's not, that's just a normal mirror. I guess I haven't adjusted to my newer self yet.

Had 4 Dr. appt today, new psychiatrist to adjust my meds, counselor to deal with my ongoing issues, surgeon to get a small fill, and dentist for 3 fillings!!! Busy day but good investment in taking care of myself.

Having a few issues with not wanting to do any exercise except yoga. But can't fit that in everyday. Have been eating some junk since Halloween, broke the no sweet habit and kept breaking it. Had lots of leftover rolls from Kevin's party and have been eating them to often. Was avoiding the Dr. because I knew my weight loss wouldn't be great, but he gave me a good pep talk and I'm just going to keep on keeping on. Unless I get the band taken out, I can't give up on this diet. I am up a pound,but really had lost 4 and gained 5 by my count.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I've heard about people losing weight but still seeing/thinking of themselves as their previous overweight self. Have you been watching Ruby on Style. I felt so bad for her in last night's episode because she's eating packaged food and is being expected to never go off the diet. Seems like they are setting her up to fail.