Kim's Weight Loss

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

October Summary


Lost 7lbs. this month. Maybe a little off because of travel, always eat more than I normally would when I'm off my routine. Had a great trip to Nashville and Atlanta seeing college friends and Uncle Ron.




Starting taking measurements about 6 weeks ago. I've lost 2 in. in my hips, 3.5 in my waist, 2 in my chest, 1 off each arm, 1.5 off of each calf and 2.5 off of each thigh. That's a grand total of 17.5 inches! Wish I would have kept track of this since the beginning or at least since I started exercising. But I'm thrilled with the results so far.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great, Kim. You looked so good in the picture you posted -- clearly you're losing inches and getting toned in addition to the weight loss. Can't wait to see you!

Love,
KG

Deb Wiggins said...

Hey, seven pounds is a little more than a 1 1/2 pounds a week - that's great! I know you want to lose it faster but you'll keep it off this way - not telling you anything that you don't know. Seven pounds seems like a lot to me right now and that's alot of inches!!!

Sequoia Lea Ananda said...

Great Kim. Maybe your work will inspire me to do something about my weight.