Kim's Weight Loss

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fill er Up...unleaded please


So I had my second fill on Thursday. They put in 1ml for a total of 5ml..or a teaspoon. I notice a difference but not dramatic. The surgeon said if I keep losing weight I don't have to be adjusted again until I get the signs I'm not full enough. I met with the other surgeon this week he was really nice and kept calling me a "superstar". He also offered to help me put my shoes back on which I thought was a very nice gesture and no one has ever done for me before. But when your overweight it is really hard to bend over and tie shoes etc. If you look around you'll notice most overweight people wear slip ons.

Regarding my weight ticker I haven't updated it because I'm fluctuating between 314 and 318. The past few weeks are my normal weeks to hold water due to taking my hormones. So I'm not stressing over it. My pants were literally falling off today, even my underwear!! So I know it's working. I'll move my weight ticker down when I consistently weigh less than 314.

So that's it for now. Remember I check my comments everyday and love when I get them. If you don't want to get a blogger id, just click anonymous and sign your name in the comment itself.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey Kim, so cool that your pants were falling off. I know how good that feels. I was pleasantly surprised when they weighed me. I have actually lost about 15 pounds since the last time I weighed myself. Unfortunately the last time I went to the doctor I only weighed a little more than that so she didn't see the big weight loss and even pointed that out to me (nice of her). I did have to go on blood pressure meds which are making me feel yucky today but I survived. She didn't bug me about losing weight and she is overweight herself!!! I just want a doc that can have some empathy.

Anonymous said...

Keep plugging away...you can do this. What a great feeling to know that you need to go clothes shopping. Yippy!!

Heidi

Anonymous said...

Hey girl - that is awesome that you notice it in your clothes already - that is a great achievement! Be proud - you deserve it!!
Allie