Kim's Weight Loss

Friday, April 18, 2008

too long

I find myself fluctuating between thinking this is never going to work..and telling myself to relax about the whole situation. I got my band filled again yesterday so I'm up to 6.5ml. Every time she has told me now you may only be able to do liquids for the next 24 hr. and if you can't eat within 48 hr. come back for an unfill. Well that's not happening. I feel mostly normal. I can still eat 3 meals a day and snack in the evening. I know I am eating less, but I'm just maintaining the previous weight loss.

On the other hand. There was a women in the waiting room who had her surgery Feb. 2007 and has lost 90lbs. And she said this is what you'll look like next year. So I know I'm just being inpatient but I'm so excited for this surgery to start working.

My sister Kelly said I should start writing everyday. But unless you want a food journal or gas counter that's not going to happen. But I will start to write more often an maybe not always about surgery etc. There are no blogging rules I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. It will work!!!

[And, thanks for writing more -- I love your stuff.]

Kelly