Kim's Weight Loss

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Adjusted!


Went to the surgeon Wednesday. Saw a nurse she checked everything out and it seems my band is fine. Ended up getting a small fill and I feel like I'm at the right spot. Now I just have to get my mind in the right spot. My goal for at least this week is to bump my exercise back up to at least 4 times a week. The weather should be warming up so I'll try to walk on my lunch break and get to as many yoga classes as possible. I also am going to experiment with not eating after dinner. This is my hardest time and easiest time to eat stuff I shouldn't be. So my rule will be if I'm truly hungry end the day with some protein or a 100 cal. treat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good report and great attitude! Hang tough! Can't wait to see you in April
mg

Kelly said...

Night time is my toughest time too!!